ezoBord Tac Panels can be installed on various wall surfaces with double sided ezoTape (pre-installed). Reclosable fasteners also available.
When used in the classrooms, ezoBord Tac panels enhance speech intelligibility making every classroom a better place to learn in. Fully customizable for shape, size and team/corporate logos.
- Available in 30 standard color combinations
- Standard size W: 47.5″ (1207mm) L: 95″ (2413mm)
- 3/8″ (9mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.60, SAA: 0.58, ASTM C423)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant.
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions and style.
- Geometric Properties: Width and length
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
|Tackboard||REVIT (RFA) CAD (DWG)|
- ezo Tape Installation Updated April 5, 2019
- V Notch, Tack Board & Panels Installation Updated April 1, 2019
General Product Information
- Tac Panels Brochure Updated April 12, 2019
- Environmental Product Declaration Updated March 6, 2019
- Material Safety Data Sheet – ezoBord Updated September 26, 2019
- Our Commitment to the Environment Updated February 21, 2019
- VOC 2014 Test Data Updated February 21, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (CAD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated April 29, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated April 29, 2019