There really is no “one size fits all” solution, privacy encompasses many different needs and behaviors, each form of privacy – acoustical, informational or visual, helps people to feel free, to share ideas and to make work visible. Designed in collaboration with B2Lab, Suspended Office is an ecosystem of spaces that re-define the privacy of the work area and shape collaborative work.
Featuring ezoBord acoustical surface materials in a variety of visually interesting patterns, colors, and configurations that perfectly balance design and functionality.
Optional Wall Patterns
Custom patterns available upon request. Ceiling patterns may vary. Walls could be treated as “ezo on ezo” (cut through) or solid. Contact our design team for more information.
- Colors: Available in 30 standard color combinations
- Size: Single Unit Size 46″W (1168mm) x 94″H (2388mm) x 96.5″L (2451mm). Multiple configurations available
- Thickness: 3 layers of 9mm or 12 mm thickness
- Composition: 100% Polyester (min 50% (+/-) recycled PET Fibre.
- Product Variances: Variation in fiber mix and color may occur. All products will be supplied
within commercial tolerances.
- Cleaning: Remove dust and dirt with a stiff plastic bristle brush. Distilled water can be
used to remove stains. Always use a soft, clean cloth and blot dry. Vacuuming works great as well.
- Acoustics: NRC.80
- USGBC LEED V4 CREDITS: While individual products do not ‘earn’ LEED credits, ezoBord can contribute to the following LEED v4 Credits. Please refer to the USGBC LEED credit guides for detailed requirements.
- EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
- MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled contribution
- EQc6 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter color options).
- Fire Testing:
- North America:
- ASTM E-84 Class A*
- CAN ULC S102-10
- Europe and UK:
- EN13501-1: 2007
- North America:
- Environment: Made with recycled polyester fiber, 50% +/- of which comes from recycled water bottles which contributes to LEED MR credit of Recycled content. No VOC’s. ezoBord has an approved Environmental Product Declaration with EPD, HPD. No VOC’s: CDPH v1.2 and REACH SVHC Compliant. Third Party Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) are available. ezoBord is listed in Mindful MATERIALS Library. **This product is ADA Compliant: ADA – ICC A117.1
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Width and height
- Configurations: Single, Double, T Shape, Zig-Zag
- Color: Each 9mm layer can be manufactured with different color. Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
ezoBord Suspended office will come ready to install with all the required hardware for installation. The installation will typically need two people with basic tools.
- Suspended Office Installation Instructions Updated October 29, 2020
General Product Information
- Suspended Office Brochure Updated October 28, 2020
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated October 26, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated October 26, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated October 26, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated October 29, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (EU) Updated October 26, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (GBP) Updated October 26, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated October 29, 2020