The performance of acoustic panels depends on material and geometry.
EzoBord’s three-dimensional Summit baffle system proves that bringing the right combination of materials and design-work can lead to astonishing improvements in acoustic performance.
With an incredible acoustic performance of NRC 1.30 (Type A – direct applied), the Summit system perfectly balances high performance acoustics with high design, high-performance treatment options to the acoustic panel market.
MODELS AND DIMENSIONS
- Colors: Available in 30 standard color combinations
- Size: Available in one length, height and, width:
length 95.94” (2436 mm)
height 9” (228mm)
thickness 1/2” (12mm)
- Composition: 100% pet (min. %50 recycled content).
- Product Variances: Variation in fiber mix and colour may occur. All products
will be supplied within commercial tolerances.
- Cleaning: Remove dust and dirt with a stiff plastic bristle brush.
Distilled water can be used to remove stains. Always use
a soft, clean cloth and blot dry. Vacuuming works great
- Acoustics: Refer to ASTM C423 test chart for specific
½” (12mm): NRC 1.30
(subject to mounting conditions and geometrical properties)
- EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
- MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled contribution
- EQc6 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter color options).
- Fire Testing:
- North America:
- ASTM E-84 Class A*
- CAN ULC S102-10
- Europe and UK:
- EN13501-1: 2007
- North America:
* Upon request, 1/2”(12mm) sheet material is treated with USA
origin post-production flame retardant to Class A surface
burning characteristics. Post sheet production FR treatment
does not contain any Red List Restricted Chemicals and
complies with California Proposition 65. Contact customer
service for technical information, test data and safety data
sheets for flame retardant
- Environment: Made of polyester fiber, min. 50% of which comes from
recycled water bottles which contributes to LEED MR
Credit and BREEAM Health and Wellbeing, Materials
points due to recycled content, acoustic performance,
and low emitting materials. No VOC’s: CDPH v1.2 and
REACH SVHC Compliant.
usgbc leed v4 credits
While individual products do not ‘earn’ LEED credits,
ezoBord can contribute to the following LEED v4
Credits. Please refer to the USGBC LEED credit guides
for detailed requirements.
EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled
EQc6 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
ezoBord Summit will come ready to install with all the required hardware for installation. The installation will typically need two people with basic tools.
- Summit – Installation Instructions Updated April 28, 2021
General Product Information
- Summit Brochure Updated April 28, 2021
- Summit – Sound test Updated April 28, 2021