Patterned V notching adds visual depth to ezoBord sheets and brings harmony and control to acoustically demanding spaces.
Customized patterns and sizes can be manufactured. Ease of installation and pattern continuity allows full surface applications.
Standard Shapes – Tier A
Standard Shapes – Tier B
Standard Shapes – Tier C
- Available in 30 standard color combinations
- Standard size W: 47.5″ (1207mm) L: 95″ (2413mm)
- 3/8″ (9mm) and 1/2″ (12mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.80, SAA: 0.80, ASTM C423, ½” (12mm) Type D50 mounting)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Width and length
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
Pattern V-Notch Sheets – Diamond – 3D – CAD
|January 17, 2020||Download|
- V Notch, Tack Board & Panels Installation Updated May 14, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type A Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type A Updated December 11, 2019
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type D50 Updated December 30, 2019
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated January 10, 2021