ezoBord Panels are acoustically effective, customizable, decorative and recycled. Easy to install ezoBord panels and our specialized design teams provide top-notch solutions, endless creative possibilities that ensures superior acoustical performance.
ezoBord panels can be manufactured with custom dimensions and surface engraving in addition to available standard sizes, edges and v-notched surfaces.Consult to our design team for custom tailored solutions.
Standard Surface Options
- 3/8″ (9mm) and 1/2″ (12mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.60, SAA: 0.58, ASTM C423)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Width and length
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
Design files available upon request.
- ezo Tape Installation Updated April 5, 2019
- V Notch, Tack Board & Panels Installation Updated April 1, 2019
- Environmental Product Declaration Updated March 6, 2019
- Material Safety Data Sheet – ezoBord Updated February 21, 2019
- Our Commitment to the Environment Updated February 21, 2019
- VOC 2014 Test Data Updated February 21, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (CAD) Updated March 29, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated February 19, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated March 29, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated March 29, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated March 29, 2019