ezoBord Panels are acoustically effective, customizable, decorative and recycled. Easy to install ezoBord panels and our specialized design teams provide top-notch solutions, endless creative possibilities that ensures superior acoustical performance.
ezoBord panels can be manufactured with custom dimensions and surface engraving in addition to available standard sizes, edges and v-notched surfaces.Consult to our design team for custom tailored solutions.
- Available in 30 standard colors
- 3/8″ (9mm) and 1/2″ (12mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.80, SAA: 0.80, ASTM C423, ½” (12mm) Type D50 mounting)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Width and length
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
Design files available upon request.
- ezo Tape Installation Updated May 14, 2020
- V Notch, Tack Board & Panels Installation Updated May 14, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type A Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type A Updated December 11, 2019
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type D50 Updated December 30, 2019
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated January 10, 2021