Obi Mobile office dividers are the perfect way to instantly transform any space into places where people meet collaborate, share and learn.
Ruggedly built, totally mobile and ‘nestable’, OBI Office Dividers feature ezoBord acoustical surface materials and are available in a variety of visually interesting patterns. OBI office dividers are also available with magnetic rewriteable surface options and shelf and file storage options making them perfect for mutli task/meeting environments.
Configure OBI in a multitude of ways. The proprietary ‘boomerang’ base design allows for Obi panels to be re-configured in seconds depending on the meeting requirements.
Custom patterns available upon request.
- Available 48″ (1219mm) wide
- Available in 2 heights: 64.5″ (1638mm), 76.5″ (1943mm)
- Available in 15 standard colors
- 2″ (52mm) thick
- Composition: Magnetic Lacquered steel. 100% Polyester (min 50% (+/-) recycled PET Fibre
- Product Variances: Variation in fiber mix and color may occur. All products will be supplied within commercial tolerances.
- Cleaning: Remove dust and dirt with a tiff plastic bristle brush. Distilled water can be used to remove stains. Always use a soft, clean cloth and blot dry. Vacuuming works great as well.
- Installation: ezoBord Obi Panels come ready to install with heavy duty locking casters that will work on carpet or hard surface floors.
- Acoustics: NRC.40
- USGBC LEED V4 Credits: While individual products do not ‘earn’ LEED credits, ezoBord can contribute to the following LEED v4 Credits. Please refer to the USGBC LEED credits for detailed requirements.
- EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
- MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled contribution
- EQc9 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter color options)
- Environment: Made with recycled polyester fiber, 50% +/- of which comes from recycled waterbottles which contributes to LEED MR credit of Recycled content. No VOC’s. ezoBord has an approved Environmental Product Declaration with EPD, HPD. No VOC’s: CDPH v1.2 and REACH SVHC Compliant. Third Party Health Product Declaration (HPD) and Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) are available. ezpBord is listed in Mindful MATERIALS Library.
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns available
Contact our design team for custom applications.
General Product Information
- Obi Brochure Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type A Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated September 23, 2020
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated January 10, 2021
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated January 10, 2021
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (EU) Updated January 10, 2021
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (GBP) Updated January 10, 2021
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated January 10, 2021