ezoBord Obi Mobile Office Dividers are a great way to instantly absorb sound, add privacy, color and style in any open plan work space.
Obi Mobile Office Dividers add color and shape and design while helping in controlling room acoustics and are tackable.
This product is available in the following styles: ezoBord on both sides or patterned ezoBord on both sides.Available in 48″ width and 3 heights ( 52″, 60″, 72″) ezoBord Obi Panels are also available in customizable surface patterns to create a totally unique appearance. They can be also ordered with partial or full white board options making them truly multi functional.
Standard Surface Options
- Available in 15 standard colors
- 1 1/2″ thick (38mm)
- Fully tackable surface
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
- Surface options: ezoBord on both sides, ezoBord with pattern on both sides
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
|Obi Pattern on Both Sides||REVIT (RFA) CAD (DWG)|
|Obi Plain on Both Sides||REVIT (RFA) CAD (DWG)|
- Obi Installation Updated February 14, 2019
General Product Information
- Obi Mobile Divider Brochure Updated February 13, 2019
- Environmental Product Declaration Updated March 6, 2019
- Material Safety Data Sheet – ezoBord Updated February 21, 2019
- Our Commitment to the Environment Updated February 21, 2019
- VOC 2014 Test Data Updated February 21, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (CAD) Updated March 13, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated February 19, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated March 13, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated March 13, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated March 13, 2019