Retrofittable Modular Desk Divider System. Instantly transform your open plan office space into individually separated, quiet workspaces with ezoBord’s modular Hooded Desk divider system nicknamed “Hoody”.
The ‘Hoody’ installs in seconds without the use of any tools and fits onto any new or existing desking/benching system. Compatible with virtually any manufacturer including all major office furniture brands.
Refer to brochure (link to brochure) for more details. Hoody’s fit onto standard 24″ (610mm) and 30″ (752mm) deep work surfaces and are available in 3 standard widths: 48″ (1220mm), 60″ (1524mm) and 72″ (1828mm). Custom sizes and access ways for cable management and monitor arm attachment are available upon request.
- Available in 15 standard colors
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.80, SAA: 0.81, ASTM C423, 9mm material thickness)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, style, baffle spacing and baffle thickness.
- Geometric Properties: Width, length, work surface depth.
- Configurations: Custom configurations can be created to match your workspace.
- Color: Available options below.
Contact our design team for custom applications.
General Product Information
- Hoody Brochure Updated August 19, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated September 23, 2020
- Acoustical Test – Work Zone Divider 1/2″ (12mm) Updated July 7, 2020
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated January 10, 2021