Suspended ezoBord Grid Canopies bring an entirely new level of aesthetics to room acoustics. Hang a Grid Canopy in any space to control excess reverberation.
Grid Canopies decrease reverberation, increase speech intelligibility and contribute to visual aspects of architectural spaces.
Formed by machined slabs, Grid Canopies are shipped flat and can be easily assembled on site. Open cell structure of Grid Canopies allows sprinkler placement, airflow, natural light penetration and artificial lighting integration.Grid canopies can be suspended from open deck ceilings or from standard T-bar ceilings with optional adjustable hardware.With dual tone color availability, Grid Canopies are useful for adding variation, pattern and unifying movement to any space
Grid Canopy – KUPI
Grid Canopy – CITE | OVAL | TAPERED
- Available in 30 standard colors
- 8″ (203mm) and 12″ (305mm) grid density
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.85, SAA: 0.84, ASTM C423, 12mm material thickness)
- T-Bar Compatibility allows fast and easy installation
- 70% open cell structure, allows lighting, airflow and sprinkler distribution
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern, style and grid density.
- Geometric Properties: Length, width, grid density and slab depth
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Each slab can be manufactured with different color. Available options below
- Scalability: Larger spans can be achieved with invisible joints
Contact our design team for custom applications.
- Grid Canopy & Acoustical Net Installation Updated May 14, 2020
General Product Information
- Grid Canopy Brochure Updated September 11, 2020
- Acoustical Test – Grid Canopy 1/2″ (12mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- Acoustical Test – Grid Canopy 3/8″ (9mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated January 10, 2021
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated January 10, 2021