ezoBord Full Sheet Clouds provides a simplistic solution for acoustical control. Ease of assembly and installation makes it the right choice for an immediate, yet an effective remedy for noise. ezoBord Full Sheet Clouds can be customized with integrated geometric shapes and a wide variety of colors.
Architects and designers choose Full Sheet Clouds for treatment of excess reverberation in mid and higher frequency range. Placed above workstations, meeting tables and collaboration areas, Full Sheet Clouds bring great benefits for treatment of noise in the close proximity of the source.
- Available in 15 standard colors
- Size 4′ x 8′ (1219mm x 2438mm)
- 3/4′ (18mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.75, SAA: 0.76, ASTM C423,(9mm) Type D50 mounting)
- T-Bar Compatibility allows fast and easy installation
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Presented data is for illustration purpose only.Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Length, width and shape
- Color: Available options below
- Pattern: Custom patterns are available
- Digital Print: Custom graphics and textures can be printed
Contact our design team for custom applications.
General Product Information
- Full Sheet Cloud Brochure Updated April 24, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type A Updated December 11, 2019
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated July 7, 2020
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type A Updated December 11, 2019
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 3/8″ (9mm) – Type D50 Updated December 30, 2019
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated July 7, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated July 7, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated July 7, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (EU) Updated July 7, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (GBP) Updated July 7, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated July 7, 2020