ezoPrint adds depth and texture to any wall, improves acoustical comfort in any space, brings practicality and style to any architectural work. You can transform your environment with prints of favorite building materials, abstract designs or your own brand.
Add visual interest to any wall, while providing acoustic absorption, tackability and modern style. With design options ranging from materials that imitate architectural choices to more abstract or branded options, you can transform your environment.
Standard Tile Sizes
- 21″ (533mm) x 21″ (533mm)
- 42″ (1067mm) x 42″ (1067mm)
- 42″ (1067mm) x 90″ (2286mm)
- 3/8″ (9mm) and 1/2″ (12mm) thick
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.60, SAA: 0.58, ASTM C423)
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
- Water or latex based printing
- Little to no film thickness with 1-3 picolitre droplets
- No effect on acoustical performance
- Color Space: CMYK
- 600-1.200 dpi print resolution
- Compliance: REACH, PVC Free, Nickel Free, FSC, UL Green Gold, Eco Mark Certification Number 141420017, UL ECOLOGO, AgBB Citeria, ASTM F793 Type II
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
We don't have any available design files for this product yet.
- ezo Tape Installation Updated April 5, 2019
- V Notch, Tack Board & Panels Installation Updated April 1, 2019
ezoBord printed tiles can be applied to any wall surface with double sided ezoTape or with any standard clear drying contractor grade adhesives.
General Product Information
- ezoPrint Brochure Updated October 28, 2019
- Environmental Product Declaration Updated March 6, 2019
- Material Safety Data Sheet – ezoBord Updated September 26, 2019
- Our Commitment to the Environment Updated February 21, 2019
- VOC 2014 Test Data Updated February 21, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (CAD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated April 29, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated April 29, 2019