ezoBord Ceiling Lattice tiles are a drop ceiling product series designed to transform interiors offering cutting edge aesthetics and acoustical benefit. Made to magnetically snap into place on the underside of any existing or new T bar grid system and available in a variety of sizes and patterns in all standard ezoBord colors.
A new way to dress up any new or existing ceiling!
ezoBord Full Sheet Clouds provide acoustical absorption utilizing integrated geometric shapes and a wide array of standard colors.
- Comes in 30 standard colors
- 3/4″ (18mm) thick
- Fire tested: ASTM E84 A and CAN/ULC S102
- Made from 100% polyester, +/- 50% which comes from recycled water/soda bottles without use of adhesives or other bonding agents
- No VOC’s
- No Formaldehydes
- Sound absorption averages NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap) 1.0 NRC in mid-high frequencies
Check with local building code authorities for allowable applications.
- Acoustical Test – ezoBord Panel 1/2″ (12mm) – Type D50 Updated December 11, 2019
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated March 10, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated February 28, 2020
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated April 29, 2019