ezoBord Acoustical Net is the completely customizable solution for excessively reverberant and acoustically demanding open ceiling environments. It can follow any form to encapsulate the visual space and envelope the audible spectrum.
Acoustical Net, a new way of capturing space acoustically.
Acoustical Net is constructed from a series of flat and interlocking precision-cut louvers, designed to rest on top of modular wall systems or to be suspended from ceilings. Open cell construction allows sprinkler placement, airflow, natural light penetration and artificial lighting integration.Environmentally friendly material is shaped to communicate a contemporary design language in different complexity levels and dimensions, creating a unique spatial experience while ensuring acoustical control and comfort.
Acoustic Net – Options 1 & 2
* The number of suspension points are an estimate only, and are to be confirmed based on site conditions
- Available in 15 standard colors
- Superior sound absorption characteristics (NRC: 0.80, SAA: 0.81, ASTM C423, 9mm material thickness)
- 70% open cell structure, allows lighting, airflow and sprinkler distribution
- T-Bar Compatibility allows fast and easy installation
- Made from 100% polyester, approximately 50% of which is recycled water/soda bottles
- Manufactured without use of formaldehydes, adhesives or other bonding agents
- No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Flame spread and smoke development test data available: ASTM E84 (Class A or Class 1) CAN/ULC S102 (FSR:20, SDC:325), EN ISO 13501-1 (b-s1, d0). EN ISO 11925-2 and EN 13823 compliant
Sound Absorption Performance
Sound absorption performance depends on mounting/installation conditions, material thickness, pattern & style.
- Geometric Properties: Length, height, width, undulation, grid density and slab depth
- Form: Custom geometries can be manufactured
- Material Thickness: 3/8″ (9mm) or 1/2″ (12mm)
- Color: Each slab can be manufactured with different color. Available options below
- Scalability: Larger spans can be achieved with invisible joints.Contact our design team for custom applications.
- Grid Canopy & Acoustical Net Installation Updated April 1, 2019
General Product Information
- Acoustical Net Brochure Updated October 28, 2019
- Acoustical Test – Acoustical Net 3/8″ (9mm) Updated December 11, 2019
- REACH SVHC Screening Report Updated March 10, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 1/2″ (12mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- VOC – CDPH V1.2 Compliance Certificate – 3/8″ (9mm) Updated March 9, 2020
- Architectural and Furniture Price and Specification Guide (CAD) Updated February 28, 2020
- Architectural Specification Guide (EU & GBP) Updated September 26, 2019
- Architectural Specification Guide (USD) Updated September 26, 2019
- Furniture Price and Specification Guide (USD) Updated April 29, 2019