Bring room acoustics to an entirely new level with suspended Grid Canopies, where you can control room reverberation in both monotone and duotone color options.
Open cell construction allows for sprinkler and light penetration, while still improving acoustical performance within public spaces, offices, restaurants, and other open concept environments.
- Averages NRC 0.75 (subject to mounting conditions) 1.0 NRC in mid-high frequencies.
- Fire tested: ASTM E84 A and CAN/ULC S102
- Made from 100% polyester, +/- 50% which comes from recycled water/soda bottles without use of adhesives or other bonding agents
- 70% open, allowing lighting, airflow and sprinkler distribution
- No VOC’s
- No Formaldehydes
- USGBC LEED v4 Credits for ezoBord: While individual products do not ‘earn’ LEED credits, ezoBord can contribute to the following LEED v4 Credits. Please refer to the USGBC LEED credit guides for detailed requirements.
- EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
- MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled contribution
- EQc6 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter color options)