ezoBord’s Curv baffle system is highly efficient acoustically and adds design and color to any open ceiling environment. The Curv ceiling baffle system represents the perfect balance of form and function.
ezoBord Curv Baffles are easy to suspend from the ceiling and are ideal for open plan offices or a wide variety of public spaces – including gymnasiums, arenas, concert halls and indoor swimming areas.
- Averages NRC 0.75 (subject to mounting conditions) 1.0 NRC in mid-high frequencies.
- Fire tested: ASTM E84 A and CAN/ULC S102
- Made from 100% polyester, +/- 50% which comes from recycled water/soda bottles without use of adhesives or other bonding agents
- No VOC’s
- No Formaldehydes
- USGBC LEED v4 Credits for ezoBord: While individual products do not ‘earn’ LEED credits, ezoBord can contribute to the following LEED v4 Credits. Please refer to the USGBC LEED credit guides for detailed requirements.
- EQc9 for enhancing acoustic performance
- MRc3 BPDO for sourcing of raw materials for recycled contribution
- EQc6 interior lighting for surface reflectance (lighter color options)