Acoustical materials are becoming a much more popular choice for interior designers, refurbishers and workstation manufacturers when looking to create or update office, educational, residential or other open area environments. Give your clients the opportunity to work with a trusted, high quality material.
Reasons to Become a Dealer
- ezoBord has been in the industry longer than other acoustical products, and has a proven track record or providing high quality acoustic solutions.
- ezoBord uses less materials in the manufacturing process, and is less labour intensive during installation, which means a lower cost for your customers.
- ezoBord absorbs an average NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap) 1.0 NRC in mid – high frequencies
- ezoBord is created in a zero waste manufacturing process, made out of approximately 42% post consumer waste source from recycled PET bottles, making it a sustainable product.
- ezoBord is available in a multitude of pre-existing products, but can also be completely customized for any additional ceiling or wall mounted products imaginable. It is available in 15 standard colors, but can also be printed on to give it a completely custom appearance. This provides endless design possibilities for your clients.