Design Driven Acoustics
A new generation surface material, substrate and high performance acoustical/tackable material. An all in one material, ezoBord offers significant design potential to enable designers, workstation manufactures and refurbishers to redefine, reinvent and reconfigure office partitions, desk screens, workstation tiles, tackboards and wall panels.
- highly recyclable
- approximately 42% post consumer waste source from recycled PET bottles
- a replacement for fabric covered tiles
- a performance and cost driven alternative to fabric for the refurbishing market
- lighter, more flexible and highly recyclable.
- alternative-eco driven acoustical/tackable finished surface material
- no need for combining fabric and various forms of substrates in the manufacturing process
- extremely light weight and rigid - no need for structural support and/or substrates
- produced from recycled and recyclable PET
- zero waste manufacturing
- post industrial recycling
- manufacturing processes uses fewer materials than conventional fabric covered options
- uses less material in production
- less labour intensive
- reduces materials handling
At approximately 9lbs per 48” x 95 3/8” sheet, ezoBord, is a lightweight surface, substrate and high performance acoustical material all in one in one with significant design potential to enable designers, workstation manufactures and refurbishers to redefine, reinvent and reconfigure the office partition and beyond. We encourage you to contact us today to discuss how ezoBord can work within your product offering or project today!